FiNN

Sixth Sense: Sneak Peek (9/10) - Userpanel

96 posts in this topic

It's getting better and better!

Former xG| leader • -|TG|- co leader, former 6s| clan member.

I am collecting pieces of my skull from the ground cause God, it blew my mind really.  

Lol, it looks so fresh and premium almost as its like another game :D , awesome job developers!
Also, a question, is it possible to change the background picture threw your own files? 

Can't wait for the release! Good job guys, Amazing one with a lot of things!

Good work devs :P

-Toretto

uta_sig_monster_by_say0chi-d7q09xc.png

"Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."

The userpanel looks awesome! It's a masterpiece in my opinion, you can find there absolutely everything you need. Great job to the developing team! Looking forward to the last sneak peek c:

Really interesting, the resizeable window is by far the coolest thing i've seen here, it is indeed something that was being missed in an userpanel. In overall, everything seems pretty cool and polished which is nice. But there's this one thing that is really "unusual", stickers eh?

Excuse me If I am wrong, but the way you guys are working in this project is just inexplicable and attractive at the same time. By the work of it, I and half of people here can expect one of the most splendid work in the whole MTA. Keep alive this wonderful work and live together! Good job 6s pepys, once again =)

59 minutes ago, s1R said:

I am collecting pieces of my skull from the ground cause God, it blew my mind really.  

Thank you for this post.. made my day.

46 minutes ago, MeNIC said:

Really interesting, the resizeable window is by far the coolest thing i've seen here, it is indeed something that was being missed in an userpanel. In overall, everything seems pretty cool and polished which is nice. But there's this one thing that is really "unusual", stickers eh?

I'm the owner of the idea of Stickers, you can check the idea here: http://ffsgaming.com/threads/44515-Stickers! Check the day when it was suggested, the problem is that more communities took them away to its servers. So finally the idea is with its owner :)

Daym, this server looks like my next mistake! gonna nolife the sh** out of it.

sign.png

amazing!

2 hours ago, Zebra AA said:

I'm the owner of the idea of Stickers, you can check the idea here: http://ffsgaming.com/threads/44515-Stickers! Check the day when it was suggested, the problem is that more communities took them away to its servers. So finally the idea is with its owner :)

I thought of it in 2013 i guess, but that doesnt make me the "owner of the idea". Its not about thinking about it, its about implementing it in game.

Well done :D liked the resizable feature the most

Good Sneak Peek, bad SP.

I expected somethings more in Garage, like new rear bumper, front bumper, side stickers and spoilers from @Tor3To or @Micra

Another things are very amazing, good job @Qualiti

1 hour ago, xDarK1nG said:

I thought of it in 2013 i guess, but that doesnt make me the "owner of the idea". Its not about thinking about it, its about implementing it in game.

Well done :D liked the resizable feature the most

Yes but I'm the only one who suggested the idea, so that's a plus