RoNNiE#

Sixth Sense vs. The Favoured Few #3 (LOST 10-11)

60 posts in this topic

*sorry for no banner - we had some forum issues and I wasn't sure if I'll make this topic or not*

Good evening gents!
I'm here to remind you that a next stunner is comming up tommorow's evening. We're going to face The Favoured Few for the third time. None of previous games was a piece of cake for us (they both ended up 11-9 in our favour) and surely this one is not going to be one. "Why did they challege us after 2 defeats?" you'd ask? - Here's what they say about that:

"During last two clanwars between us, we had a lot of fun. They were intense, challenging and the atmosphere was simply amazing. Even though we lost both clanwars, we won't stop trying. Winning over a community like Sixth Sense is a big success, and that's what we want to accomplish!" - Tony  (clanwar manager of TfF)

Our oponents recruited new faces and refreshed their squad a little - who knows, this time it might work out. But on the second hand, it's our very first DM clanwar after the unfortunate loss over Elite Players. We promised to come back stronger and so we will. Two games lose streak is definitely not something we want to achieve. Also, in fact, I'm retiring from my position in clan and very likely from DM team too, I'm looking for a happy end of my career. Story behind:

Spoiler

It wasn't really anyone's business so there was no obligatory to talk about it untill that day. Like a month ago, when I woke up, I all out of sudden began to feel some pain in the bottom of my back. I thought it's because of spending too much time next to PC and just ignored it. The pain was growing up every day untill it finally reached the point where I wasn't able to do basic human activities. Week ago I went to the hospital and I found out that I have a problem with one of my vertebra, which requires attention. Three days ago I began my rehabilitation, which forces me to go to the hospital everyday and do some exercises there. Multiple hours of training to a clanwar and then 6 hours of playing it - sitting in 1 position for such a long time is definitely not something recommended for someone at my stage. Somewhere in the meantime my friend offered me a to work at his place since he needs people. I was looking for a job since a while already so I accepted his offer but I told him to contact me after 13th of March (after my match at Lucky Seven). This position requires to work at least 20h a week, which means if I combine it with school, I won't find any time for training. The last thing I wanted to mention in this explaination is me and my attitude towards team. One of the main reasons I left previous clan was because the team was falling apart and all the people left in stopped to fulfill my requirements as a cw players. It left a mark on me - a feeling that all the clanwars are based on my performance. If I train hard - "we" win, if not - "we" lose. Sixth Sense was a team that I've always dreamt about, a team where everyone is even and nobody can stand still facing our force. I was living with that dream untill something woke me up, and forced to see a greay reality, a team situation which, looks exactly the same as in my previous one. It's a shame for me, as a captain, to leave like this but sadly this situation is not up to me at all.

I'll hopefully come back later, when the team will be able to stand on it's own and I won't have to be the only pillar carrying it, supported by little ropes hanged on me.

Emotions, intensitivity and good atmosphere guaranteed! 

Clanwar information:

Date & Time: 04.03.2017, 17:00 GMT+1
Amount of Players: 5 vs. 5
Maps: 10
Rounds: 20

Participants' Information:

Sixth Sense

Maps

• ARmada v.2 - Rumble
  • Moonlight ft. WodeN - Delta Heavy
  • SoniX - Fortress
  • Gus v7 - Needed Skills
  • Stiven v3 - Amazing Driving

Players

• RoNNiE#
  • FiNN
  • Partyz
  • Mix*
  • airplaNe

The Favoured Few 

Maps

• Yami v4 - The True Darkness
  • TiS ft. KacaK - Difference Threshold
  • KarolPL - Grey Reality
  • Osnet ft. Zeta ft. Vortex - GTX II
  • DarkeN ft. SphinX - Haunted II

Players

• TONY 
  • Swifty
  • Zeke
  • FLiP
  • RYDER

Rules

Spoiler

General rules:
General rules you have to follow throughout the clan war.

- Both teams are able to choose impartial referee(s).
- We're not taking full responsibility of referees mistakes.
- Everyone from each clan is able to participate (if the exact amount of players for each clan is not chosen).
- If someone times out before the round is started, we restart the round.
- If someone times out while the map is running, we continue playing.
- If someone is lagging too much, a reserve player replaces him.
- If after all the main rounds, both teams has an equal amount of points (draw), we play the one and only additional round for the very last point (map that started the cw).
- We are playing with car hider only.
- Any kind of insulting, begging or flaming is going to be punished with a mute.
- CW players can't be punished without a warning.
- The max ping of a player is 200 (both teams are allowed to have 2 players in the main team that have more, but less than 300).
- If the ping of a player hits above 300 multiple times in a row, the player is blown up. No player replacements supported.
- The minimum, constant FPS of a player is 42.
- 5-10 minute break after 10 rounds.

Deathmatch rules:
Rules you have to follow before getting the hunter.

- We play further, that means:
    * Player which went further in the map gets the point.
    * Waiting for nitro is allowed.
    * Driving backwards to pick up nitro is allowed.
    * If no one from the both teams reaches the hunter, a player who has came the farthest wins the point.
    * In case both teams fail in the same part, we will restart the map.
- Skipping useless nitro and repair pickups is allowed.
- Skipping vehicle pickups is not allowed
- Short cutting is not allowed.
- If the amount of hunter picked by each team is less than 4, we're moving the fight to a closed map, after the last player gets the hunter. If someone picks more than 3 hunters, the entire fight will be played on an open map.

Hunter rules:
Rules you have to follow during hunter fights.

- A team with the last surviving player gets the point.
- Hunter fight is started by a countdown started by referee.
- Spraying is not allowed.
- Spawn shooting whilst getting hunter is not allowed.
- Destroying vehicles with hunter is allowed.
- Destroying vehicles before the countdown is allowed.
- Killing players who are shooting vehicles before the countdown is allowed.
- Killing hunters which are stuck by decorations is not allowed.
- In case someone dies due to being stuck in the decorations we're restarting the fight on a hunter map.
- In case of map limit, the hunter fight will be restarted on a hunter map.
- All the 'fight restarting' rules above do not include players who were fairly killed before the restart call.
- Spraying cars is not allowed.

Map queue:

Spoiler

1. SoniX - Fortress
2. Osnet ft. Zeta ft. Vortex - GTX II
3. Gus v7 - Needed Skills
4. KarolPL - Grey Reality
5. Stiven v3 - Amazing Driving
6. DarkeN ft. SphinX - Haunted II
7. Moonlight ft. WodeN - Delta Heavy
8. Yami v4 - The True Darkness
9. ARmada v.2 - Rumble
10. TiS ft. KacaK - Difference Threshold

But wait up! Since it's our third match with TfF we decided to follow the format from previous topic and we prepared a little interview (along with @ryderrr). Some of the key players decided to speak about the competition before it starts:

Spoiler

What are your expectations for this clanwar?

- An epic performance from both teams, hopefully there won't be any arguments and fights. I'm sure hunter fights are going to be extremely long! (Tony)
- I'm expecting this clanwar to be better than the last one for us if we cooperate better (Swifty)
- I dont expect to win, I just want to have an intensive match. (Flip)
- My expectations are probably the same as in the #2 clanwar with really close rounds, intensive hunterfights and I do expect more clutches than before. It is going to be a thrilling match like always. (Ryder)

- Gonna be a tough match, both teams got great players and I expect a tight outcome! (Breaker)
- A big show and a great performances by both of the teams, especially on harder maps. (RoNNiE#)

What do you think is your opponent's key strength?

- Depening of how many of them will reach hunter every map, but definitely, hunter skills. (Breaker)
- Young spirit, knowing each other and experience as a team. (RoNNiE#)

- Safe driving and hunter teamwork definitely. (Tony)
- It's their ability to finish the maps with 3-5 players and also their teamwork at hunter. (Swifty)
- Hunterfights and teamwork. (Flip)
6s has got really fast players. This fact might give them chance to win some maps. Another strong point is their hunter teamwork - it is incredible, mainly Snowi, Finn and Ronnie. The last strength in my opinion is their consistency of finishing maps having 3-5 players alive. (Ryder)

Who is going to be the biggest threat at Saturday?

- I think Snowi is going to be their best player as he is a real beast in clanwars, followed by Finn and Ronnie. (Ryder)
- Going to be Snowi, just like before. (Flip)
- Probably Ronnie and Finn teamworking. (Swifty)

- No one specific, whole team is great and it will be hard if we'll have 1 vs 2 hunterfights against them. (Breaker)
- Didn't have time to find out who's the main danger for this cw, but based on my previous experiences I can tell Tony and Swifty are going to be a 2 men army. (RoNNiE#)

Do you think your team is prepared for this match?

- No. (Breaker, RoNNiE#)

- We trained so much and played many funwars, so I believe that we are ready. (Ryder)
- I'll say it my words, we are prepared af. (Flip)
-  I've been /TfF\'s CW manager for a long time now and I can definitely say we have never prepared better. I was simply shocked when I saw my team training so much. (Tony)

13 minutes ago, RoNNiE# said:

Do you think your team is prepared for this match?

- No. (Breaker, RoNNiE#)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD

Going to be fun to watch.

Good luck to both teams!

f06b0254bbf4466882c6a6bfa25ec790.png

useless arguments and boring hunter fights inc

but yeh gl

tumblr_o5s0ddyvVt1rd4ymxo1_500.gif

I read the whole thing... what the fuck.

First I thought that Qualiti was meant with "Tony" and I was left super confused

f0RZTDI.gif

Good luck tomorrow guys!

Gonna be intense. giphy.gif

0ZJ5nyv.png

My-Bodys-Ready-Funny-Donald-Trump-Meme-Image.jpg

Good luck everyone, don't forget to place your bets!

Former xG| leader • -|TG|- co leader, former 6s| clan member.

Good luck guys, let's have a good cw

Moving the time to earlier day 

everyone gonna expect this gonna be long cw 

this is gonna be tight and intensive cw 

Good luck both of ya 

gonzales.png

Wish you nothing but the best @RoNNiE# get well soon and stay focused during rehab. Will be waiting to face you again, you're one hell of a competitor.

Posted (edited)

I was going to play this but sadly my laptop's charger has suddenly broke yesterday. Im still expecting my team to win though, good luck to tff and 6s

Edited by xDarK1nG

Good luck to the both teams, expecting an intense clanwar!

Get well soon Ronnie, 6s will miss you.

Finally we're going to watch the battle Hunter. May the best man win.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, RoNNiE# said:

Two games lose streak is definitely not something we want to achieve.

13 hours ago, RoNNiE# said:

- No. (Breaker, RoNNiE#

I see what you did there (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Flip