Randy

Families Day & New Family Members

53 posts in this topic

I did not know when this recruitment was going to take place nor I knew who was going to join and therefore I am a little surprised, but nonetheless happy to see how everything has been carried out with just a little bit of my personal involvement. The community has warmly accepted our new staff members and I hope their settling into our team will be easier than ever before. This said, I'd also like to welcome the new blokes I'll gladly guide towards becoming better versions of themselves, especially with the tools this rare opportunity to live under our sturdy roof gives.

From my perspective, this recruitment could be called "Removing the Gaming Bounds", what in simplified words means fulfilling the gaps of our squads. Considering the clan sections we've identified a few months ago, this recruitment has only focused on the Gaming one. Common sense would imply that the next one will be aimed at filling in the gaps in multiple sections, not just one again. It's the perfect time to step up your game if you have a desire to connect the end of your nickname with our notorious three characters!

I'd also love to point out how striking the first two weeks of Randy leading are. Despite the fact I'm no longer engaging with the team on a daily basis, I still managed to capture Randy working his ass off: starting with things like continuing the internal activities I have once started, inventing new community-involving events, carrying out all of the obligatory procedures regarding the moderator elections (including this announcement) to sending me private messages 'I miss you'. I sincerely hope both of the leaders will enjoy the experience even more as we progress further.

Also thanks, community, for being one vigorous and supportive unit that's so good to watch whilst I'm away.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

gz guys! especially to you @D3lete:cheers:

SHELDOWN GZ

:awbear:

Congrats, guys.

LiveLeak-dot-com-426_1494643025-LiveLeak-dot-com-3bc_1439947843-strictly_1494643031.jpg

ddiu_by_tiberio_san-d9z0qr9.png

Congratulations guys! Specially Sheldonito :)

rage.png.c4cf63fd2cafd8cb2e910bb6cd187b5

Congratulations to everyone. Keep it up!