FiNN

The Past, Present and The Future

92 posts in this topic

First :D

Congratz to all trials and you guys did a great job with the video. Keep it up.

Handy.png

meme.jpg

Welcome aboard new nerds !

2.gif

RIP #a9ff9e :(

28G7ouc.png

Congratulations

I want to congratulate everybody who has made it, especially those who tried to join our clan more than once. In addition to that, I want to thank our whole development team (which consists of 15 hard-working fellas) who are helping throughout the whole development of 2.0. After the failure many ex-members left us, yet also many other members sticked to the clan during the darkest days which actually safed our ass from drowning. We were able to get back on track (even though from the outside it looked like we were just wasting time and closing sooner or later). The lack of interaction with the outside during the past few months really gave us the needed time to come up with something better, more exquisite and way easier usable interface overall from which you will see more throughout the next period including the Grand Opening.

The New Colorcode

Many people might ask why we changed our clan colorcode, I mean we sticked with it over 2 years. The answer is pretty simple. We have always strived for professionality. The old green couldn't be used interface wise since it was simply too light and unprofessional. I had to come up with a new green and a new color palette overall and it turned out that we dared to take the step to change our nostalgic color.

You might wonder how it looks as clan tag and also compared to the old color, so I've prepared some pictures for you:

color-comparasion.png

TBkGyQXRQcODg72dxQnDeg.png

Best regards,

airplaNe

siggi.jpg

Ignas is an idiot

f0RZTDI.gif

Zebi bruh congratulations.
Though I'm part of FFS and that's not a secret that there are some argues between us (by us I mean teams), I want to say that the video is really nice. As a recorder of MTA stuff from the past, I can clearly say that the song touched me somehow.

Well, let's see what will you bring us, Robert & Co. Promises are always sweet, but what will be the outcome...
p.s.: congratulations to other fellas, well done with that

Edited by REFLEX

Congratulations ep kids:) and sebi :)

Congratz Boisss ^_^

6s = ep 2.0 ? ͡( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

◢◢◢ ᗩᔕᑭᕼᕮᒪ... ĵᑌƧŢ ᗩƧƤ ◣◣◣

sig_4_asp.jpg

5020480.gif5020480.gif

gz

^DC2FCE1BA0FDE3EFF7E012F61F503D956BC8D8899E8C21AB18^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Here we go again... Good to be back.

Congratulations to everyone who made it, have fun!

@Diinac ayy finally dinko, congrats
wb 6s:cat-ball:

tumblr_o5s0ddyvVt1rd4ymxo1_500.gif

Congratulations to all the peeps out there, wish you best of luck 6s!

Edited by VarieN

It's my world, I does what I wish to.

Damn , the video is on a whole other level , it speaks a lot for itself , I just want to say 6s even though after many falls It still stands strong and will keep its Strength and motivation for a long time , It's made of many amazing people with various skills but to know how to handle them is leaders duty - Finn , u do absolutely great job as a leader of 6s , gratz to new trials and to former members coming back , the new color looks cool too , 

p.s. wanz droljo om pimpel : /

Congratulations to the new trials, hopefully you'll pass your trial period, wish you the best!