FiNN

Response to FFS Gaming & Their Exposure, Unwished Circumstances & Staff Changes

130 posts in this topic

I think it's enough guys, really well done on the exposing part, but now hurry up with your stuff while we still at it.

You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

FFS brainwashed the playerbase with their "authority" for years now (was there when it happened to TG and ER). Thanks for standing against it, 6s and the others, really appreciate it. Have much respect of you guys. Nevertheless ffs is unfortunately the core of the racing scene in MTA. I hope that it'll change in the future...

Edited by SprunkZ

Savages! Congrats, also, my quote I feel like is very fitting to the given circumstance!

Edited by Quantic

"The thing about the truth is, not a lot of people can handle it.'' - Conor McGregor

On 13.4.2018 at 8:42 PM, Pablow said:

Furthermore, I'm sad that FFS is a moneymaking-place and not a community that wants to offer people a place to shelter. (Yea, in life it's all about the money, LUL)  I know for a fact that 6s is different regarding that topic and I want to see 6s 2.0 as soon as possible *-* (Where the news at?)

It's a normal thing = private servers = moneymaking place, 6s wasnt better, almost every feature on 1.0 version was for donators 9_9

10 minutes ago, DogZone said:

It's a normal thing = private servers = moneymaking place, 6s wasnt better, almost every feature on 1.0 version was for donators 9_9

Having features that are exlusive to donors is the same as supposedly selling unbans and memberships, yeah dog sure, keep exposing them!!!!!!!

Edited by xAdidas

P3MiAKG.png

in fact that thread changed nothing ggwp timewaste, just some two way asslickers exposed nothing else 

On 4/23/2018 at 11:41 AM, DogZone said:

you would have liked that model

Edited by ProGear

76561198076883738.png

When you feel smart enough to pick trials on your own :rthumbsup:

391ADA53-83A4-448C-8349-DED1118E80DE.jpeg

Just now, FinnakaTheSmartOne said:

When you feel smart enough to pick trials on your own :rthumbsup:

391ADA53-83A4-448C-8349-DED1118E80DE.jpeg

When you feel cool enough to create a fake-account with a VPN and not stand behind the words you say.

siggi.jpg

Do not forget this is only a game to have fun, nobody will ever live out of this, out of here we are nobody, both you and me